We are looking for an experienced Corporate Tax Preparer for an accounting company in Oakville Ontario! Please see details below:
Full Time or Part Time (YOU PICK!)
• $50,000- 70,000/ year (based on experience)
• Paid as an employee, corporation or self-employed (YOU DECIDE!)
• Full Time or Part Time (YOU DECIDE!)
• Work whichever hours as long as the job gets done!
• Flexible hours based on your availability.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF CORPORATE TAX PREPARER
• Prepare and file taxes on behalf of corporate clients.
REQUIREMENTS OF CORPORATE TAX PREPARER
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in corporate tax preparing.
• Familiar with case ware and case view software for financial statements and working papers.
• Strong bookkeeping knowledge.
• USA tax knowledge is an asset.
CORPORATE TAX PREPARER JOB SUMMARY
We are looking for a tax accountant, who is familiar with corporate tax preparation. No designation is required, however the candidate needs to be experienced in the same role. Little training will be provided, due to the fact that the company is looking for someone who is already proficient.
Feel like your own boss- choose to work Full Time OR Part Time! You may also set your own working hours. The company gives you full flexibility of your schedule, as long as the job is completed on time. There is also an opportunity for benefits, should the successful candidate require them. In addition, the company is flexible with how the candidate prefers to receive his or her pay. To clarify, they may be paid as an employee, a corporation, or as self employed.
Because this role allows you to set your own work schedule, the ideal candidate must be self motivated, and have phenomenal time management skills. In addition to this, the candidate must be confident in independently preparing and filing taxes by specific deadlines.
Lastly, please note: the Accounting company’s peak period is at the beginning of February, till end of June.